Tuesday, March 20, 2007

oops.

I hit the alarm and settled back into the covers. Mistake. she rustled a little while later and quickly got out of bed. I eventually got up after she was showered. I told her, "please don't be mad, I did hear the alarm," half joking of course. It does happen and she knows that 9 times out of 10, I am good about getting her up in plenty of time and I think she gives me plenty of grace. But, I did feel badly about it. She said jokingly, "you want me to be mad don't you?" Well...... maybe.

I was in a funk last night, wasn't too cooperative, though I tried. But, we did have a nice family outing and bite to eat. I did wait for her to go to bed and applied the lotion, want her to know that even though in a funk, I still desire to submit to her, sometimes more really. Over weekend, there were a few times she asserted herself. One time, we were on couch channel surfing, well, me anyway. She got tired of it and told me to give her the remote, with a look like she meant it and was going to see if I complied. I did. We had a minor disagreement later. She wanted to sit on couch and us watch some tv and a movie, with her leaning against me. That is great, but she cannot watch tv with any distractions. So, me trying to get a little frisky was out of the question. Heck, even me playing with her hair is a distraction. I said, "what am I, just a beanbag? I have to sit perfectly still?" I don't want to have sex or get spanked or anything, but a "little movement would not be too bad," I said. But, on reflection, I am going to get better. It makes her feel good to sit next to me and I have decided that is enough. I will be a beanbag if she wants, it does mean something to her to just be close and I realize it now. Now, maybe during commercials.........

I also did a pretty good "oops" at the tail end of our session the other night. Not going to say what it was, all you women out there will collectively nail me. Suffice to say, I, in a moment of weakness, acted like a man. It won't happen again.

I miss her, can't wait to see her tonight, wonder what kind of mood she will be in, wonder if she will be assertive and comfortable with my submission, wonder is she will use and exploit me. If she does, she does, not my place to give her hints, want it to happen because she wants it to. She looked good again leaving, heck, she looks good all the time.

No comments: