Monday, March 19, 2007

cat's out of the bag

A good weekend, Friday night she was kind enough to allow us a nice time together. She was horny and I did my best, though we did have to use one of her battery operated friends to help her get where she wanted. But that was after a great time of sex where she was kind enough during the session to apply her hand to my backside a few times. It wasn't too much, I think with the kids around, she is pretty subdued with it. I offered to get a belt for her, I think it is less work on her, plus it feels just bad enough to be good. But, it is a little loud, though not as loud as her hand. I don't think she likes using a belt, prefers using her hand, but it hurts her hand more than it should, so, would love to find a tool she is comfortable with. I mentioned a wide hairbrush a couple of days ago, but don't think she remembered. I don't know why I like for her to spank me, it sounds weird, but I feel so submissive, I crave it at almost any time, in or out of the bedroom and for her to bring it in or ask me to go get it, adds to the submission.

Sunday, she finally read some emails I sent to her a couple of weeks ago. She has been real busy. I also gave her the recorded Confessional tape from Around Her Finger. She took a couple of hours to digest some information and I did give her this blog site and tools for posting on this blog. She read it, I think all of it, but not entirely sure. She was going to post something, but when she was working on it, it got busy around the house so she had to abandon it.

She did like the sites listed here, especially Lady Julia's, loved the pictures and poetry.

No comments: