Wednesday, March 21, 2007

nice night

I gave her a list of bills that are coming up. I have already asked that she take the reins in the financial arena and I think she will do it. She saw a deficit coming up and got worried. I should have told her that those kind of deficits are what I had to deal with for 20 years, but that somehow we get by everytime. But, it will take some experience for her to be able to keep the emotional financial lion in its cage and only let it out when she opens the door. Most times the lion just roams around her day, I hope she can learn to cage it. We'll be fine.

She went to watch a show and came home around 10pm. I was "bursting" with submission, if that makes sense. I finally asked her if I could rub her feet while she was watching tv. She said yes, I asked her if she wanted to move on the couch to be more comfortable. She said she was quite comfortable and that I could get on the floor. I think she knew it would get to me, which it did and even now I am smiling. After the news came on, I asked her if I could stop with the foot worship and head upstairs for a shower. She said, "No, not yet." After a few more minutes, she said I could go and shower. It is probably not possible for her to know what just those two things meant to me. I really like being under her "umbrella," know that sounds corny and not meant to be unmanly, I just love being under her spell and her using that spell on me. It is kind of like another fella said when his wife was playfully interacting with him while doing yardwork,........... "But the more I think about it, the most stimulating aspect was that she was participating in something sexual within the realm of her position in a wife-led marriage. And I'll tell you, it kept my motor running until, well it's still running."

I know tonight a couple of her favorite shows are on, I wonder if she will allow herself pleasure by using me, both in the family room and later.

After the shower, she allowed me to kiss her whole body, eventually getting to her "center" orally, to which I hit the home run and she had the big "O". She serviced me some orally (she does love my manhood) and generally caressed me then announced that she was saving my cum for tomorrow night. She asked me to lightly caress her back until she fell asleep. I need to work on that, I was chatty and generally emotionally excited. I kept spooning her tight, I wanted to be inside her skin, and not just sexually. I chatted too long, I couldn't help it. I need to work on ending things when she wants to, she needs more sleep than I do. It was so good, I really appreciate her trying, I know it is work for her but I hope it is getting easier as time passes.

4 comments:

gone said...

I just wanted you to know that your blog gives me hope. :)

bud said...

It is a work in progress by both parties. But, hey, Hope is a beautiful thing!!

helpmate hubby said...

I just blogged about my own Wife's financial situation and can tell you that i am much happier now thay my Wife controls everything.

Good luck, your blog is very well written btw.

bud said...

Thank you.