Thursday, March 29, 2007

grinding through

Just getting through week, both going at it pretty hard, lots of things pressing, trying to squeeze some quiet time together. She said we might talk tonight, she has emailed a friend about some advise on some items and wants to talk. I am looking forward to it. We have both been exhausted but she doesn't have to work tomorrow, so maybe she will allow (or demand!) some "servitude" out of me tonight, before/during or after we talk. If not, is okay, just talking will be fine. I am again bursting with submission, so, whatever she wants, she will get!! I hope she will allow herself the non pressured pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't have any specific advice or suggestions. I know how lucky I am to have someone whose desires so closely match mine.

I greatly respect your patience and self-control. I've seen some guys ruin things because their hunger made them push harder than they should. They knew that but couldn't stop themselves.

Best ofluck.