Friday, March 9, 2007

nice evening

Had some more conversation before work, nothing deep, but about LFA. Tonight was really good. When we went to bed, we just lounged around on bed, caressing, talking. I told her that yes visually we guys are definitely turned on but that it is a huge turn on from an audio standpoint as well. Not the moans and groans of great sex, though that is great, but the words she uses when she is consciously referring to LFA items is a major reinforcer and it is important to hear her talk as if she is in authority or that I (or my body) are her personal possession. She kind of understands the authority babble I gave her, but she didn't exactly say that my manhood belonged to her, thought that was weird. Oh well, we made a joke about it and moved on, wasn't a big deal, frankly it does sound stupid, but it is the mindset that is the fun part.

It was nice, very relaxed, enjoyable for both. She did not want anything sexually done to her but she did fondle my goods and played with my nipples (which is a huge turn on) the whole time. After about 30 minutes, she said that was enough and time for sleep. I told her everything in me is raging but I will show her how good I am getting at this and we drifted off to sleep (well, she did anyway) with our arms and legs intertwined.

Today as you can imagine, I am thinking of her a bunch. Wondering if we are going to have any fun time tonight.

1 comment:

gone said...

It's been hard for me to act on the audible part of dominance.. I've always had the thoughts in my head but I could never bring myself to say them (good girls don't say such things!! *gasp*) but I'm very slowly coming around to it. You're right, it does sound dumb sometimes ;) Your post makes me wonder how many other women face similar challenges.