Monday, March 5, 2007

first post

Okay, first post, don't know why I am blogging, never have, but here goes.

Around Thanksgiving, after hitting and studying some of the Wife Led websites, I became very interested in the dynamics. It seemed to hit home in every aspect of my inner feelings. I have always been enamored with females, especially my wife. We have mentioned on many occasions through the years that "I have a crush" on her. Honestly, sometimes it seemed overwhelming to her. For me, in learning the Female Led way, it seemed to have all the pieces fit together in a way that I could "serve" her. I felt like I was always trying to do things for her but did not know why......this gave me a game plan that I thought would be beneficial for both. I love doing things for her, always have, she on the other hand does not think quite so giving. She is, just not her nature to pick something up for me while out and about, but I seem to have the knack.

Anyway, I found enough nerve to talk to her about this, it was a real stretch for me and I was not sure how she would handle it. She took it in stride, but was extremely skeptical, it seemed like another one of my "grand" plans to spice up our sex life. But, she could not discount the behaviours I had exibited through the years did seem to match up with the basic tenants of this lifestyle. She agreed to "not discount it" but it was not an overwhelming acceptance.

So, it has been a slow process, I am hoping that just through my unconditional consistency she will formally agree to become the "head of our household." She has not as yet but I believe she is getting closer.

After 4 months of consistent actions on my part, though, sometimes it is frustrating. In fits of exasperation I have mentioned to her that I cannot believe she does not fully embrace this lifestyle, the benefits to her are so many and so good. Not counting the fact that I do not pressure her for sex anymore, just the level of unabashed communication that we share now is totally off the charts, never been so open with her and she with me. But, she still has this "it must be too good to be true" mentality coupled with the "I am waiting for the other shoe to drop" mindset. So, I just stay focused and from my end, hoping that the layers of doubt she has will be stripped away one at a time.

So, we have had times that were good, times that stroked my submissive desires. But, she has not yet learned totally that I crave her "authority," that not just doing things for her but the fact that she expects me to do things for her is just as important as the task itself.

So, will keep at it, maybe post when I feel like it, it seems to help to write things down perhaps.

No comments: