Monday, March 5, 2007

buddy

forgot to mention. I have asked her if she would think up a name for me that she would use that would be our signal that she is thinking of a Female Led relationship. I have tried to call her Mistress or Madam or Princess but she has squashed those, they sound too silly to her. So, I call her "Dear"........yes Dear, I will....... But, she thought of some but we never really hit on any. I asked her to call me Sweetie but she said she sounds like a waitress doing that and doesn't like it. However, I noticed a couple of times in the past month that she used "buddy" when she talked to me. I liked that! Kind of reinforced that submission thing. So, I made the blog with that in mind. I am her "buddy"! But, alas, when I asked if that was a name she could go with, she said no, it doesn't quite sound right to her. So, back to square one, but she is trying, so that is good.

No comments: