Monday, October 27, 2008

Why would She do this?

The other night, as She allowed me to worship her body as she lay on her stomach, she asked me, "I read somewhere that a wife did not allow her husband to play golf on Saturday mornings, dont you think that is unreasonable?" I said no, if there is an arrangement where the husband submits to his wife, there is always the possibility that things like that can occur.

As a submissive, we know that we are guided and though we may not know the reason behind her instruction, we trust that she has a reason for it and must agree to her directive. "Why would a woman take away that outlet for her husband?" She asked. I don't know, maybe he has attached too much emphasis on it, perhaps she wants to assert her authority, perhaps she feels that golf and the time involved dilutes his service to her, I don't really know. I just know that to submit to someone and for that someone to accept the submission and leadership means that the submissive believes that she has the better good of him in her focus. And that better good may be to replace those activities with ones that she deems better for him.

In my opinion most woman would love for their guy to play golf regularly, the outlet with others is good and healthy. But if she chooses not to allow it, that is her perogative and he must obey.

I'm not sure why she asked me this, I don't play golf but a couple times a year nowadays. I am sure it is not about limiting my golfing. Probably a question more about the power exchange between a Dominant and Her submissive. Why would a Dominant Woman require that and why would a submissive man obey her.

Don't forget, her link is on my list to the right!

No comments: