Sunday, October 19, 2008

Still Alive

Life has been busy, crazy things going on. We are still FLR and I personally am loving it. She is growing more comfortable as well. She realizes that by her being expectant it is pleasurable to me.

We had a talk and she has assigned items to me. She now no longer feels guilty is she gets up after dinner and leaves clean up for me. Some of items that are my responsibility are as follows:

- keep up with our laundry, drip dry her clothes except for jeans
- iron necessary clothes and keep her work clothes current
- keep up with daily and weekly chores that she has made a weekly list for me
- have 4 of 7 nightly meals prepared and ready to eat at 5:30.
- Be her Personal Secretary/Assistant, which means be available via email or phone call to accomplish items she assigns

- provide beverage of her choice available when she arrives from work with some music in background so she can sit down and unwind.
- each night before bed ask her is she wants lotion on her legs or feet applied by me
-ALWAYS ask her permission to sleep in HER bed each night.

She has also agreed to start her own blog, probably will not be too active, but she wishes to be able to direct me as well as be available to read comments from other Ladies (or guys) who enjoy having their husbands as their submissives. So please make comments here and I will link hers when she gets hers' going too.

I am happy, I am lucky and I want her to be just as happy.

:) Her buddy, Her helper, Her helpmate, Her assistant, Her househusband!!

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

I used to read you blog and enjoyed it, but after you apparently stopped posting in June I put your link on my inactive list. Now, I am pleased to see that you have not given up. I am looking forward to reading "Her" blog also.