Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Wednesday Weirdness

Wednesday Weirdness- Happy Birthday Edition
1. Is there a particular birthday that you are dreading (ex: 40th) why?
I don't dread birthdays, they come when they come. I do not like the number of the age I become each year because I still feel like I am 16 in a lot of ways and physically I don't feel like I am a broken down relic yet either. So my spirit age doesn't match up with the physical age.

2. What is your favorite birthday memory?
I really can't remember.

3. What was the best birthday present you ever received? The worst?
Again, nothing sticks out at me as any that were best or worst. Any gift means someone spent the time to do something and that means the most. I like giving so I like to make others feel good. My wife gave me a perfect card for my birthday a couple weeks ago. It said "I spent the whole day shopping to find something perfect for your birthday".........and on the inside it said, " and boy am I gonna look nice." That said it perfectly, I would rather she and I go shopping for her on my birthday. I am a kook.

4. Frosting roses: Love them or hate them?
Can live with or without them, no preference.

5. Do you like when people make a big deal out of your birthday, or do you prefer a quiet or no celebration?
If it is a big deal and it is focused strictly on me it is uncomfortable. If we are using my birthday as just an excuse to get everyone together without an inordinate focus on me, that is nice.

6. Surprise parties; Good or Evil?
Can live without it. Again, if it is for the purpose of just getting together or if the ones planning it get a nice feeling, great. But again, only if others feel good about it, I don't need it personally.

7. Bonus Question: Over at Casa ASM, it is traditional for the birthday boy or girl to get carte blanche in the bedroom that night. Who and/or what would you choose for birthday bedroom carte blanche?
Being the crazy submissive I am, I would love for my wife to use this opportunity to show her dominance on me. I would love to get some serious birthday spankings, have other crazy things done to me by her to reinforce her dominance and be put into serious subspace, while the whole while she is telling me that my gift is that she owns me and that I am lucky to have her as my Master.

Net result, for birthdays. an acknowledgement is nice but I would rather use the occasion to make others feel good.

No comments: