Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday - Firsts

This should be interesting...
1. Who and when was your first crush?
Jenny, 8th grade cheerleader. Somehow she got into a pinch and lost her locker and I offered for her to share mine. She accepted and all year we shared the same locker. By inference it meant we were going together but of course it wasn’t true. She was beautiful with and air of superiority about her, but she was always very nice to me. I think she sensed that I was no threat. I was her “locker boy” I think, kind of her servant. I know, a foreshadowing of things to come.

2. Who and when was your first date?
11th grade, took a girl to a concert in an auditorium that held 8,000 and my mother and brother went to same concert and actually sat five rows back in same section.

3. Who and when was your first kiss?
Melissa, 8th grade Science Lab. I don’t know how I scored but we were alone in the lab and she gave me a long, wet, sultry French kiss. Science was last class of day and I rode my bike home. I tasted her lipstick for hours and literally had a woody for the entire afternoon and evening.

4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car?
With the coolest of moves, somehow I convinced Holly to go to the car with me while at the club one day. She wanted to go I am pretty sure but she needed me to lead the action, but I was waiting for her and I was terrified. I really wanted to make out with her and I think she wanted too also. Hindsight says I should have just gently taken her hand, looked into her eyes and slowly moved in and I think it would have been a nice time for both. But I kept asking permission and she kept avoiding saying yes but she wasn’t saying no. She wanted me to make the move. Again the submissive in me I suppose. But after about 30 minutes of stupid babble talk on my part, we left the car. I think she could obviously tell I was mortified but I think she thought it kind of cute and didn’t “out” me to everyone about not scoring. But my “crew” knew where I was and when I got back up with them they quizzed me. Though I did not say what we did or didn’t do, by my silent answers to their direct questions, they inferred that I had gotten some. So, I was awarded the “dude who scored” award although they had no idea I struck out looking. But, hey, you take the credit where you can, it is the guys credo. But I felt bad for Holly though it never got back to her.

5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house?
My wife before we were married. She was the “experienced” one and she led the action. Isn’t that special (spoken like Dana Carvey’s Church Lady)

6. Who and when was your first love?My wife after the second go around. I was a jock, played every sport and I think I used that to insulate me from girls, since I was terrified of them but also in awe of them. Looking back there were quite a few young ladies that would have accepted my advances but I couldn’t muster the courage. When my wife and I got together, once she led the romance end of it, I felt a deep connection, really a longing to serve though I didn’t know it at the time and have been smitten with her for 25 years. Kind of funny, she was the one who led the early action, kind of a foreshadowing to our FLR in my mind though it was years before we pieced together the roles.

Bonus: Who's blog did you first comment on?
I don’t know, don’t comment much and can’t remember.

No comments: