Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday

Okay, to try and be cool and also because I don't know what to write, I will do the TMI thing.

1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience? - No. All my sexual experiences have been consentual and have never felt guilty or ashamed.

2. Did you ever own a fake ID? - Never had too, have always looked older than I am. But, though never needed a fake ID, I have never been anywhere where I would need to.

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking? - Yes, usually it is with thinking, not trying to hurt someones feelings

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism? - Depending on who is giving it. As I have become more mature though, I try to take the criticism and learn from it. So nowadays maybe a 6 or 7.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair? - Yes. I like the feel personally. It would be so cool to be made to by your mate because that is what they prefer and they ask you too. My wife has never really seemed to care, though she does seem to like it maintained as opposed to just letting it go.

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a “friends with benefits” relationship? How about men? - Probably less than 10% of women can do FWB if it is without mate. maybe more if consentual with mate. Men, probably more than 50% since sex generally doesn't hold the emotional significance for men. Personally, I couldn't do it without mate's knowledge, the breaking of trust and guilt would kill me internally. If consentual with mate or if decided one or the other has the agreed upon freedom, I could go with it.

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

I have many of the same values as you express in this post.