Monday, March 12, 2007

weekend

after she came home from a couple hours, she was happy to see that we did get some work accomplished around the house without her instead of just lounging around and then getting to work when she got home (our former way of doing things we are not too keen on doing). But, got some help from kids, got some things busted out before she got here and then continued Sat. afternoon and most of Sunday doing things around and outside of house. I think she appreciated that I was engaged and doing things even though it was things I really don't like to do. But, I was happy that it made her happy.

Saturday evening, she let me do some things to her and then ordered me to do her. She has been having some issues inside her that make intercourse not the greatest thing in the world to her, but she said there is nothing like having me do her, hearing my breathing change and ultimately coming in her. I, of course, want to make her happy, so I obliged :). She even, while I was in her said, "you like the way that I just ordered you to fuck me instead of you just fucking me don't you!" "Yes, very much." I made a point of really trying to cuddle with her afterward, something that in past was not easiest thing to do, but now I try hard to because I know it makes her happy.

Sunday was work in yard and I think she enjoyed doing a little ordering of me. In times past, when I have reached critical mass with not wanting to do anymore, I would retreat and head inside while she piddled for a while. This time I made sure she was done with me and asked if we were done. She told me to do about another 10 minutes of work, work I would have postponed before, but I put my head down and did it. I think she noticed, maybe was even testing me a little to see if I would do it. But, I did, was pleased that I did too.

I asked her if when our work situation stabilized, if she would be willing to take a 1/2 day off each week and just hammer out the bills and mail. It is something I am horrible at and I know she can do a much better job. She said she would absolutely love to do this. I am looking forward to that immensely.

I asked her if I did good this weekend. She said she must not give me enough praise. I said that is not it, just for some reason, I like to hear her acknowledge what I have done. Just a reminder from her verbally goes a long way. She doesn't quite understand that yet. Not that I was a "good little boy" but that she appreciated that I tried to make sure she was in charge and that I was obedient to her wishes.

She sort of asked me if I was happy that I came on Saturday. I avoided the questions, she asked while a bunch of other things were going on and I wasn't sure of the answer but would give it a shot if she asked again, which she didn't. My answer is yes, I was happy, but I hope she understands that it doesn't mean I am not eager to be submissive afterward, or the day or two afterward. I want to get back on the horse as soon as possible so she knows that my attentiveness toward her does not wane when she allows me release.

Would love to have comments from those who wish too. Getting others perspective is really great. At some point, I imagine she will ask about this blog again and I will suggest that she read and post anytime she wants to.

1 comment:

Lady Julia said...

I asked her if I did good this weekend. She said she must not give me enough praise. I said that is not it, just for some reason, I like to hear her acknowledge what I have done. Just a reminder from her verbally goes a long way. She doesn't quite understand that yet. Not that I was a "good little boy" but that she appreciated that I tried to make sure she was in charge and that I was obedient to her wishes.

Everyone needs a bit of praise from time to time, but it took me a while in the beginning to realize just how much more intensely words of encouragement and appreciation mean to many submissive fellas. Even more than that, I think, is how much hearing the assertion of my control means.

"I really love controlling you in this way."

"It excites me so much when you ____ simply because I asked you to do it/required it of you, etc."

"I control you.. whenever and however I wish."

"It's so easy to have you do ____ because you're mine - mine to control in any way I see fit."

(Whatever assertions work for your dynamic.)

My fella's particular hot button is for me to remind him that I saw him, decided I wanted him, and was able with almost no effort to seduce him into being mine to control even though he did not at the time identify himself with being submissive at all.

Saying things like this takes so little effort and has such a profound effect. I still have to make a conscious effort from time to time to utilize this form of reinforcement, but more and more it's becoming a natural part of the way I communicate.