Saturday, March 17, 2007

I love being part of the plan

She told me early last week, that each night, she wants me to put lotion on her hands and feet every night as a "moisturizing plan" for her. Before that comment, I would always try to kneel beside the bed on her side, since putting lotion on is easier for my back when I kneel. Plus, I love the servitude stance on kneeling. But, until that time, she has felt wierd when each night I would be on my knees without a reason. Now there is a reason, each night I am there and if she wants to continue the actions, she can, if not, she can say, "That is fine, get in bed."

This morning, she is doing some shopping. As usual, she was running a little behind. "you have two minutes to get lotion on my hands and feet, going from the knees down." "Yes Ma'am," I love being part of the plan.

Plus, since I am now such a "lotion" giver, my hands smell like gardenia all day. It reminds me of her.

1 comment:

helpmate hubby said...

Cute story, i love the little everyday stories that show how people live in a Wife-led marriage.
Please keep them coming!