Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New 'Do

She had an interview for a new job. Also for the past three weeks we have been looking at internet for a new style for her. I have always been very possesive about her hair. Some men are leg guys, boob guys, butt guys.......I'm a hair guy, just love it.

So before she started looking she was actually looking by herself. I asked if I could help and we discussed how in the past she has felt pressured by me when it came to her hair. I asked her to give me a chance. So it became our project and we printed off possibilities and chatted and couldnt find exactly what she was looking for. So one day last week she emailed me and said that a girl at work came in with something exactly what she wanted. I asked if I could come by and look, but then just said, no reason for me to, if it is what you want, I don't have to see it. After all it is all about you. I think that was a big step, but it really was easy for me, but to her I think it showed more of the depth of my service to her.

So, she actually had a family member come to the house to do it. I was trying not to be too overboard by gawking, so I was just cutting my eyes her way as it was getting done. She would look at me directly with her beautiful eyes boring right at me. She knew I was going crazy and I think she smirked a couple of times at my discomfort. But I stayed in the background. I wanted the focus to be on her and not me. When all said and done, a lot shorter but so, so sexy. She even asked me in while cutting for some advise.

I thanked her later for letting me be a part of it. She thanked me for not going overboard. It was wonderful. Most nights when she gets her hair done we have exciting sex. That night was no different. She actually was in the lead for the session, had me lay down on stomach and wouldnt let me touch her as she moved all over me. I was in such subspace as I have heard it described. Almost in a trance, in a zone, nothing but her was going on. She even blindfolded me and took me from behind which is something she has done before but didnt seem to enjoy it. This time she seemed to enjoy it though I am not really sure but am not going to ask, but hope so. It was rewarding to be taken. She took her time and even pounded me pretty good near the end.

So we are definitely a Female Led Marriage and I am so happy. Not because of the kink above but I think she is realizing that it is good for us. I try real hard not to make it work for her and for her to see that the advantages for her to expect my obedience is an asset to her. I think she is getting more and more comfortable and is starting to enjoy it. It seems to much less work on her part than I think she initially thought it would be and she is allowing herself to direct me in more ways as to what she wants. It feels good to serve. It feels good to be accountable for my service. It feels good to be expected to serve. It would feel good to be punished actually if I did not meet expectations, but not sure we are there yet. But the intimacy we now share is so deep, so loving, so sincere that I truly consider myself the luckiest guy in the world. I hope she considers herself the luckiest girl in the world too!

We had a "girls night in" the other night. I'll tell you about that later.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Buddy, thank you for a nice blog.
This last post of yours has given me an idea for a posting on my blog.

One of the things most women don't understand is how much men enjoy serving them. The truth is that most submissve men are natural servants to their wives.

It dosen't matter if the service is cleaning the bathroom or polishing her shoes, men want to serve the mistress in their life.
It makes them happy. It gives them a certain feeling of satisfaction.

Often to make a man happy all it takes is a small comment from the wife. A simple comment like 'good boy' will bring a big smile to a man's face.

As more and more men are opening up about their need for female domination, women need to become more comfortable with the idea of
seeing their husbands in a subordinate role.

Young women of today need to learn that husbands can and do make excellent servants, and there is nothing wrong with that.

There is nothing wrong with a young wife, with a submissve husband, assigning her man duties in the house. There is nothing wrong with her expecting that these duties will be done to her satisfaction. It is good for her, and it is good for her man.

It dosen't mean that every submissve man needs to live as a slave hsuband, but most men need to know that somehow the wife is in control.

Yes, I do believe that the number of men that want to see thier wife as some sougth of authority figure is much larger than any one thinks.

Love, Mistress Kathy