Sunday, July 8, 2007

She has agreed!!

The other night, we had long conversation about life in general. Some of it was Femdom, some not. She told me to quit making little innuendos, quit bringing it up to her. Just stop what she called the constant badgering, which in my mind was only once or twice a day, to me, nothing, to her, all the time. I said okay, will do.

Three days later she wanted to talk. She formally agreed to take the lead as the Head of our relationship and marriage. She laid out some groundrules, which are understandable and are some work on my end, but think I can do it. She said she knows what I want sexually and may not ever get there. I told her I know it means work for her to assume and assert herself as the Leader and that I trust that she will keep my wishes in mind, whether the kink happens or not, but that I wanted whatever stirred her, not me trying to coerce her into something I wanted.

I first brought up Femdom with her about 9 months ago and she just decided to formally agree to it. I think the deciding factor was twofold. One is that she understands that submitting to Her is not just a passing fancy, but based on our life together, it is something that is wired in me. So, she needs to not pretend it isn't there, but to try and find a balance which can work for both of us. Secondly, I have been sincere these past 9 months, made mistakes, perhaps pushed too hard and fast sometimes, but I have been sincere and respectful about the issue.

Away we go!!!!!

2 comments:

gone said...

How exciting! I'm very happy to hear that. Good luck to you both :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. May your love and marriage continue to grow in happiness.