Sunday, December 14, 2008

still moving

Yes I am still around. We have had a real busy couple of weeks. I do have some ebb and flow with my day to day submission but I never think that I will ever revert back to not being a submissive guy. I think it is part of who I am and I suppose it is about how much my wife wants to draw that out of me is the speed we go. She is not into correcting or polishing or leading my submissiveness to suit her. She just kind of goes with the flow, it is something I have to get used to. I want to be her helpmate, to make her the focus of our relationship, even to others.

No girls nights of late.

I find it is hard to think up things to say on this blog. I check it daily for comments and keep up with other blogs and enjoy reading and learning from them.

So if there is a topic you want me to share my thoughts let me know. I would love to be consisitent on journaling but run out of things worthy enough to spend the time her to document.

So, suggestions from Ladies or men for topics?

1 comment:

Susan's Pet said...

I love to submit to my wife. I would love to submit to almost (not all) any woman or women, but that is not likely to happen. I am not drawn to wear feminine underwear, in fact, I would have a hard time with it if my demanded it. But I love feminine underwear. I wash and fold my wife's bras and panties (actually I fold all our laundered clothes and stuff.) My favorite thing to do is to lovingly go through the "Just My Size" catalog when we receive it occasionally. Oh God, those women are so beautiful. I could blow a month's wages on buyin underwear for her. Lucky for me, she won't let me.

I have absolutely no problem with anyone wearing any clothes. A man wearing female underwear or even outerwear is acting out a fantasy. As most fantasies go, this is the most benign. I do have a problem when men refer to the practice of "sissyfing" a man by wearing female attire. I don't consider females sissy unless they act sissy. Being such is not necessarily a female characteristic (see my post at http://hersforever.blogspot.com/2008/03/men-in-panties.html). What I find abrasive is when men degrade and debase themselves in order to "mimic" female characteristics. There is nothing degrading or debasing about a female. So if a man tries to mimic softness, love, caring, beauty, by all means do it, and accept it for what it is: trying to be like the object of his desire.

As far as I know no excuses are necessary for a woman to dress like a man or vice versa.