Sunday, June 24, 2007

hanging in there

Living situation still difficult, but managing somehow. We actually went to eat some breakfast Friday night at 10pm. We ended up talking a bunch, including Wife Led stuff. She is still interested, I think she senses my sincerity that it is really in me and not just a passing fantasy. It is so nice to know she is working on it. She even said the other night that she will make a point of telling me things to do instead of being super mannerly when we are alone.

Last night in bed she was asking me how she can "tease" me. The really difficult thing about all this is the man trying to explain to the Woman dynamics of this relationship. I say stupid things like "do anything and everything"....."just the fact that you are orchestrating everything according to your wishes, whims, etc."

Now I'm not sure the smartest person in the world can understand what I am trying to say to her, so I try to point her to some of the blogs, by reading something written by another Lady might be easier to translate the message. Do any of you Ladies have suggestions for her? How do you Tease your husband, not only in the bedroom, but during the day. I tried to explain that the brain is the biggest sex organ and she can use mind games, but again, hard for me to get the point across.

We took a leisurely Sunday afternoon "nap" where there was no napping going on. She did play with me for an hour or so, got me hard constantly without release, I was almost in a trance. I will say that now, an hour later, my nads are really sore, even though she wasn't rough with them, not sure why they are so sore. ( I Googled it and found reason, all is okay)

But, we are moving forward and I know I am happy and I believe she is too, she said she enjoyed the conversation the other night. I know I am more open with her how, it comes easier, I like being open with her..............................so, we keep at it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny that no particular blog comes to mind when thinking of T&D. Almost everybody does it.

There's a very decent forum devoted to it: orgasmdenial.com. Or at least it was: haven't been there lately. At the very least the archives are well worth digging through.